This membership form is for individuals and organizations (such as libraries, consortia, and businesses) who recognize and appreciate the value of libraries and wish to support the library community throughout Connecticut. Memberships range from $25.00--$35.00--$50.00--$100.00--$250.00.
There are two ways to join or renew your FOCL membership:
1) Fill out the online form available towards the bottom of this page (PREFERRED METHOD) or
2) Print a membership form and mail it to FOCL.
(Looking for the Friends Group membership instead? Click here.)
Online form instructions:
- Enter your contact email address and type in the security check code given below that.
- If you are already in the membership system, once you login, the information from last year will be pre-filled so you can simply update it.
- If you need to reset your password, click on the "Forgot password" link.
- If you need to change the contact email address or need help, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- If you are also the contact person for your Friends Group, you won't be able to use the same email address to login for your individual membership . Email FOCL for assistance.
- Once you have filled in your information, either click the button to pay membership dues online or choose to have an invoice emailed to you to pay by check.